Monday, October 12, 2009

Method 5



http://www.flickr.com/photos/nexeh/4000597678/




I really like the idea of using Flickr for personal use. I have way too many pictures saved on flashdrives already...that is my backup system...save it on a flashdrive. This can get expensive though...I'm already on my second flashdrive. I am thinking using Flickr from now would be an easier way to save and archive pictures. I would definitely keep them private, however, because I do not like sharing personal pictures with strangers.

I am not sure I would use Flickr or any other photo sharing website for my library. Through our district websites I have my own library website where I could post pictures if I wanted to, so if I wanted to share any pictures of the library or library events, this would be the avenue I would go down...I would just post them on my district library webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment